In this masterclass we will;
- Take a deep dive into how these problematic behaviours and fantasies evolve from trauma and or sexual abuse
- Look at the common cognitive distortions clients develop to manage distressing sexual thoughts and behaviours
- Discuss how to assess and treat clients for a range of problematic behaviours including compulsive porn misuse, sexual dysfunction and disorders
- Explore the fears and apprehensions some therapists have when treating clients with problematic sexual behaviours/fantasies
- Provide evidenced based treatment models therapists can implement in their practice
Date: 25th May 2021
Location: Birchtree Centre, 58 Parramatta Road, Forest Lodge, Level 5, group room
It is our goal to deliver the training face to face, however we are guided by government restrictions due to COVID 19. Alternatively the workshop will be delivered online via zoom.
Students and registrars are eligible for discounts. Please contact email@example.com.